I want to be a blogger, I really do! I wish I had as much discipline as my friends. I had every intention of being an active updater following my second post, however, I was soon after wisked away into 6 weeks of work/fun travel followed by 8 more weeks of summer weddings/showers/ bachelorette parties /vacations etc. I was definately inspired by my freind Emily (I've known her since we were like 5) at a friend's wedding when she told me that she actually enjoyed reading my posts (all 2 of them!) as I was still able to live the carefree life without kids. The last 6 months have been awesome, and I actually regret that I didn't document or share them. Maybe I'll do a quick recap soon! But, I think the most interesting is yet to come starting in November - when my husband follows his career to NYC and I stay in DC to follow mine. Ideal - absolutely not! But we will make the best of it, and enjoy all that both cities have to offer! I will get to have "date weekends" almost every weekend - and in two of my favorite cities. Not to mention all ofthe freimds closeby. Will be an adventure...and I promise to blog about it, or at least be better than before! Em, you can call me out if I let you down again by the time I see you in October! Stay tuned!
YAY Alex! I am glad you are going to blog again. I enjoyed reading all two posts too!
ReplyDeleteOh you KNOW I'll call you out! :)
ReplyDeleteIt will definitely be hard with you & Mike living apart, but like you said, an adventure! Good luck!
i want to read too - keep on writing :).
ReplyDeletesee you soon!